The Harvey Butler Graham Nursing Scholarship
The Harvey Butler Graham nursing scholarship will be awarded to a student in the three-semester LPN to RN Transition program.
This fund may award up to $3,000 with $1,000 being paid each semester for summer, fall and spring semesters. Student may be awarded up to 3 semesters. Scholarship funds will be disbursed and forwarded to the Motlow College Foundation at the beginning of each semester.
_All scholarships are subject to availability of funding and continuation one semester to the next is not guaranteed. _
•Student must have been accepted into the Motlow LPN Transition Program.
•Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
•Preference will be given to students with 2 years or greater of LPN experience.
•Student must display a financial need-completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to determine need.
•Student must complete the scholarship application and provide evidence of prior LPN practice and cumulative GPA.
- Up to $3,000 with $1,000 being paid each semester for summer, fall and spring.
- Supplemental Questions
- Honors and Awards while employed as a LPN.
- Years of experience working as a LPN.
- Upload LPN certification.
- Upload proof of LPN work experience (resume, letter from supervisor, etc.)