Academic Service Scholarship
• Deadline is March 15.
• Applicants must be enrolling as Motlow students in the fall term immediately following high school graduation.
• High school seniors are eligible to apply for if they have a Composite score of 24 or above on the American College Test (ACT) (ACT scores must be loaded into the Motlow Banner System by the March 15th deadline to be considered); AND, have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale on their 6-semester or higher high school transcript. (At a minimum the 6th semester high school transcript must be loaded into the Banner System by the March 15th deadline to be considered).
• Must be enrolling in and maintain enrollment of at least 12 credit hours each semester receiving the scholarship.
• Must satisfy a work obligation of 75 hours per semester to the institution.
NOTE: This scholarship:
• may be combined with a SGA, Honors, Music, and/or Art scholarship if awarded for up to a maximum of $2,000 per semester.
• cannot be combined with the Motlow Embark Scholarship or with any other Institutional and/or Foundation Unrestricted Scholarships other than those outlined above.
• may be reduced and/or canceled to comply with over award guidelines.
To retain scholarship, recipient:
• Must enroll in and maintain enrollment of at least 12 credit hours each semester receiving the scholarship.
• Must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
• Must complete the 75 hour work obligation during the awarded semester.
• Not available during summer terms and is for four semesters only (Fall/Spring and Fall/Spring)
• Award amount: $1,000 per semester, for a maximum of $2,000 per academic year (Fall/Spring).