Clay Prescott Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship may award up to $1,500 per academic year with up to $750 paid per semester dependent upon the amount of other scholarships or grants the recipient may receive. Application and academic information may be shared with the donor and/or selection committee during the application process and review for retention. The scholarship is awarded to a student one academic year. REMINDER: all scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second year is not guaranteed.
- Applicant must be a non-traditional student of any age.
- Funding is for the benefit of students of any major.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need by submitting a FAFSA.
- Application deadline is August 1st for the fall semester.
- Applicant must have achieved a 2.5 GPA or higher at the close of the term completed in college.
- Applicant must work a minimum of 20 hours per week in order to eligible to receive this scholarship. Proof of employment is required.
- Applicant must meet all admissions requirements and be fully admitted.
- Applicant must enroll in a minimum of twelve (12) hours per semester.
- No online courses of any kind will be funded by this scholarship.
In order to retain the scholarship for a 2nd semester, the student must maintain at least a C in each class and continued to have demonstrated need.