Dane Evers Scholarship
This scholarship awards up to $1,000 per academic year with $500 being paid per semester dependent upon the amount of other scholarships or grants the recipient may receive. Application and academic information may be shared with scholarship donors during the selection process and for review for retention. Reapplication is required each academic year. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- The applicant must be a current year graduate of a Lincoln County high school.
- The applicant must enroll as a full-time student (12 hours) at any Motlow campus.
- The applicant must have a B average (3.0 GPA) for all work completed while in high school. High school transcript must be submitted as evidence of the B average.
- The applicant must have a Motlow State Community College application for admission on file to be considered for the scholarship.
- Up to $1,000 per academic year with $500 being paid per semester